Rabu, 21 Desember 2016
Bubble Tea
Tuesday
March 03, 2015.
11.11 AM 😓
"Im here, alone"
How pitty he is? But I've a presentation in the next class at 01.00 PM
12.13 PM 😫
어떻게? Should I skip my class?
Okay...
"Jimmy I pass the class!"
01.01 PM 😥
Where is he?
02.13 PM 😢
Where is he? His phone is nonactive. He didn't get lost right?
What should I do? ㅠ.ㅠ
02.34 PM 😭
"He lost, I'm afraid, 어떻게?"
03.02 PM 😤
Is that him? He said he was alone but he already with one, two, three, four, friends? What the hell!
03.45 PM 😒
"The tallest one is my ex-girlfriend"
Heol~
04.00 PM 😊
"Do you want a bubble tea?"
"okay"
04.57 PM 😣
I don't know... It isn't funny if he become my next bf later, but I feel it haha
05.12 PM 😆
"This is fee for your time and this bubble tea"
"No! not, it's free for you"
"Are you sure? So I'll pay you next day, thank you!"
"Okay, see you, have a save flight~"
And the story begin... 💃🏻
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar